Friday Nite Fortnite U18
Time & Location
About the Event
Join us for our U18 Friday Nite Fortnite tournament!
$5 Venue Fee + $5 Entry Fee (per event)
Format is Solos, Duos, and Squads (attendance permitting) 2 Round Single Pool. Winners gets 75% of the Pot with the other 25% going to the charity of the winner's choice. If there are 6 teams or more the pot gets split 70/30 and if there are 12 teams or more the pot is split 60/30/10.
Sign up by RSVP'ing at www.gamethesystems.com or arrive at the venue between 5-6 to sign up in person.