Sat, Feb 15 | 12330 Academy Rd

Friday Night Fornite

For kids age 7-17
Registration is Closed
Friday Night Fornite

Time & Location

Feb 15, 2020, 5:00 PM – 9:00 PM
12330 Academy Rd, 12330 Academy Rd, Philadelphia, PA 19154, USA

About the Event

Join us for our U18 Friday Nite Fortnite tournament!

$10 Venue Fee + $10 Entry Fee

Format is 1v1 Double Elimination and we will split the ages if we get enough participants. Winner gets 75% of the Pot with the other 25% going to the charity of the winner's choice.

Sign up by RSVP'ing here or arrive at the venue between 4-5 to sign up in person.

Registration is Closed

Share This Event